INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Controller of your personal data is: Fair Place Finance S.A. with its registered office in Łódź (93- 569), at ul. Inżynierska 1/3 („Data Controller”). You can contact the Data Controller at: email@example.com
Your data will be processed for the following purposes, and taking into consideration the following legal bases:
- Art. 6 Sec. 1.b GDPR – in the situation when data are necessary in order to conclude and perform a contract (participation in the Ambassador Program);
- Art. 6 Sec. 1.c GDPR – in the situation, when the data are necessary for compliance with the obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, due to relevant legal regulations (in particular: accounting and documenting activity related to participating in the Ambassador Program)
- Art. 6 Sec. 1.f GDPR – in the situation, when data are processed for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, such as the possibility to pursue any claims related to the implementation of the Ambassador Program or to defend against any claims.
Your data will be revealed to recipients:
- Providing services in the scope of sharing and maintaining server space;
- Providing services in the scope of supporting marketing activity and customer service;
- Having the supervisory and controlling authority as specified in relevant legal regulations (in particular KNF (Financial Supervision Authority), GIIF (General Inspector of Financial Information), other institutions having the controlling and supervisory authority).
Your personal data will be stored for the period of the Ambassador Program implementation, and then as long as required by the binding legal regulations that oblige the Data Controller to document activity related to implementation and accounting for the participation in the Ambassador Program, as well as the regulations concerning the periods of claims’ prescription.
Due to data processing, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data, to have them rectified, erased, or to restrict their processing in the conditions specified in Art. 18 GDPR, as well as the right to transfer the data to another data controller.
- Because we will process your data also based on legitimate legal interests, at any time you have the right to appeal against further processing.
Your requests (including an appeal against further processing) can be sent to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing personal data is obligatory, due to the requirements of financial accounting regulations, which the Data Controller is obliged to comply with. Not providing the personal data makes your participation in the Ambassador Program impossible.
In the situation when you decide that data processing violates your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint to Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Personal Data Protection Office) which is in charge of legality and correctness of personal data processing.
The Data Controller does not plan to transfer your personal data to countries outside the EEA nor to international organizations.
The Data Controller does not plan to take any automated decisions concerning your personal data (decisions not requiring human participation), including data profiling.