Processing of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is: Fair Place Finance S.A. with headquarters in Łódź (93-569), Poland, at ul. Inżynierska 1/3. Contact with the Administrator is possible via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Your data will be processed for the purpose of:
˗ preparing a response to your inquiry; in such a case the personal data is processed on the basis of the necessity of data processing in order to take action before concluding a contract at your request (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
˗ sending marketing information by means of electronic communication on the basis of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the electronic provision of services – provided that you grant a separate consent for that purpose.
Your data will be disclosed to recipients to whom we commission services related to data processing, including IT service providers and marketing service providers. Such entities process data on the basis of contracts concluded with us and only in accordance with our instructions,
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to prepare and submit a response to the inquiry (no longer than 12 months from the date of its sending) or until you withdraw your consent to receive marketing information.
You have the right to:
• access your personal data,
• to rectify, delete or limit processing your data under the conditions specified in art. 18 of the GDPR;
• the right to transfer your data;
• in a case of processing your data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw the consent at any time, however, the processing of data carried out before the consent is withdrawn, will be fully legal.
• Your requests may be directed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary to prepare and send a response to your inquiry.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych (the Office for Personal Data Protection), which controls legal compliance and correctness of personal data processing.
Your data will not be transferred to any countries outside the EU or to any international organizations.
No automated decisions will be made in relation to your personal data, nor will they be subject to profiling.